by Chris Harve » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00
1. Using relative links with word and outlook public folders fail
How can I get relative links in a bunch of WORD documents to continue towork when in an excahnge folder?
The link always now look at c:\temp rather than outlook://Public folder...etc..
I need this to work or else my head could roll!!
2. error 613 corrupted streaming file
3. Relative links in WORD in a public folder fail
4. OWA 5.5 In Multi-Server Environment
5. Linking Word Files in Public Folders
6. Multiple Domain pseudonyms ?
7. Automatically Linking a Word Document to a Public Contact
8. Shared mail box
9. Exchange public folder and word/outlook question
10. Link to SQL Server from outlook public folder
11. Link to SQL Server from Outlook public folder?
12. Links to item in public folders using Outlook:// type URLS
13. Can outlook express link to the public folders?