How to export new templates settings?

Post by Per Madse » Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:34:13

I have modified the templates under Site/Configuration/Site
Addressing/Templates. Is it possible to export the new settings into a CSV
file or into an other fileformat? I want to have documentation for the new
settings.

Thanks in advance

Per Madsen

1. Exporting Template Info...?

Greetings;

I'm doing an MSMail to Exchange migration, and simply
need to know how to pry the MS Mail template info out,
into ANY form, so I can massage it into a CSV file,
for import to Exchange..
______________________________________
I know, I know.. There's a migration tool, but doesn't
it actually do EVERYTHING behind the scenes, including
creating mailboxes, and populating the template info..
--For reasons too complicated to express, I need to
do it myself -- I need to export the template info for
each user, and import it into Exchange via CSV...
______________________________
Essentually, I need to put the Template info into
our Exchange site as a Custom Recipient, NOT as a mailbox,
which is what the migration tool will do..
Can this be done?

Thanks!
Alex

2. Resource Kit

3. Exporting folder assistant template

4. Inter-org Calendar connector

5. Exporting Template Info...?

6. Limiting mailbox size Notification???

7. Export/Import an Address-Template

8. Attachments Causing Problems

9. Exporting Template Info...?

10. Setting the SMTP Address template

11. Exporting Users filters, and rules settings.

12. Exporting Exchange Settings to txt

13. Exporting all settings in tab E-Mail Addresses