Notification of new mail

Post by Jody O'Brie » Thu, 19 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Is there a way to send a "broadcast message" to a user from the server when
new mail arrives in their personal inbox?

I'm quite sure it can be done in Novell and am wondering if it can be done
in NT using Exchange.

/.. Jody

Notification of new mail

Post by Luis Caldeir » Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Look at the client options, for instance in Outlook look in
Tools->Options->e-mail

--
Luis Caldeira