Deleted items folder

Post by James Reynold » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:37:56

I am running exchange server 5.5  and castille fax press
server version 6.2

My problem is when my users go to empty the contense of
the deleted items folder in outlook the program hard locks

i can delete items out of the deletes items folder one at
a time but i cant empty the folder.

If anyone knows how to fix my problem please let me know
by way of e-mail

thank you

James Reynolds

Deleted items folder

Post by MVP » Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:56:25

Check the event logs on the server to see if there is any clue. Also monitor
CPU, memory and disk utilization to see if there is a bottleneck.

Regards
Andrew Sword, MVP

Quote:> I am running exchange server 5.5  and castille fax press
> server version 6.2

> My problem is when my users go to empty the contense of
> the deleted items folder in outlook the program hard locks

> i can delete items out of the deletes items folder one at
> a time but i cant empty the folder.

> If anyone knows how to fix my problem please let me know
> by way of e-mail

> thank you

> James Reynolds

Deleted items folder

Post by Srinivasa » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 22:14:05

Do you have any other connector other than IMC such as FACSys, etc
installed. If yes run the Performance Optimizer it should resolve the
problem.

Srini