Good Web Hosting Service

Post by ksw.. » Fri, 10 Oct 1997 04:00:00

After two years of trying to find a decent web-hosting provider, I finally
found one: Http://www.VirtualServing.com

They have good rates, T3 lines with no bandwidth fees, free registration to
over 620 Internet indexes and directories, Servers all over the world,
FrontPage extensions, SQL Server, Access, Support for Active Server Pages &
Microsoft Visual InterDev, Comprehensive monthly web site statistics, Choice
of primary server country, 5 inbound e-mail boxes with e-mail forwarding and
auto-responders, FTP access with one username and password, Microsoft Index
Server, Microsoft Transaction Server, Microsoft Distributed Transaction
Coordinator, Microsoft Certificate Server, CGI program support, Complete
daily backups, Access to raw history files, ISAPI support, etc.  You get the
picture.

No, I do not work for them.  I'm just trying to save people the hassle,
frustration and lost business that I encountered as a result of dealing with
several bad hosting services.

1. Good Web Hosting Service

[...]

2. MIME Encoding

3. Restoring mailboxes via Backup Exec

4. Domains are NOT Organizational Units in web hosting

5. How to select internet mail address to send a mail?

6. Licensing requirements - Web Hosting

7. Internet mail problems

8. Web hosting server - alias for the mail server

9. Web hosting and client e-mail on an SBS 2000 server

10. Can I use Exchange Server even my ISP is hosting my email and web

11. Opinion: A web hosting solution?

12. exchange 2k in an isp/web hosting setting