Images

Post by Craig Riche » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 07:26:20

Another company is sending news letters to our company and when users on our end
receive the message all images/pictures are replaced with the links.  We are
using Exchange Server with Outlook 97/2000 client.  Does anyone know why this
would happen?

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Images

Because another company inserts link and not file?

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. OWA - Image Client Cache of images

I just saw an article about how the OWA client page doesn't allow the
browser to cache the interface images and how to enable that.  I can't
remember (and didn't book mark) the page that said what to change and where
to change it so that the clients browser will cache the interface images of
OWA to make it faster.

Does anyone know this?

Thanks,

Bill

2. Create autoreply on Exchange 5.5 server.

3. Digitial Image Pro: Can not open images

4. Information Store appears to have problems

5. Other admin thinks that Acronis True Image can image information store?!?!

6. Problem with html fromat...

7. Images in Address book

8. folders and rules in MS exchange and MS Outlook XP

9. CDO Rendering RTF with images?

10. Imaging Software

11. Embeded images in mail (Rich Text format with Word Editing option On) are removed

12. Imbedded Images become attachments.

13. Restoring Win 2k and Exchange 2k from an image