Disk space monitoring

Post by Arzu » Tue, 02 Oct 2001 19:46:21

Hi

Anyone know of a way to monitor disk space on Exchange 5.5 servers running
SP4?

Do you also know of what is the minimum space needed on the C: drive for the
server to be up and running?

I have 14 exchange servers and need a tool or something else to monitor the
free disk space available.

Thanks

Arzu

Disk space monitoring

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:35:01

> Hi

> Anyone know of a way to monitor disk space on Exchange 5.5 servers running
> SP4?

PerfMon in ALERT view.

Quote:

> Do you also know of what is the minimum space needed on the C: drive for the
> server to be up and running?

That depends on what database resides on drive C:. In general all Exchange
services stop when free disk space goes below 10MB.

Quote:

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill