A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

A lot of Event ID : 9318 and Event ID 9277 in event viewer

Post by Soontaree Jantraku » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

    I have one exchange server which have "site connector" and "directory
replication connector" to 12 sites. In my NT event viewer has many event ID
9318 and Event ID 9277 which detail are following :
    Event ID: 9318, Source : MS Exchange MTA , Category : Interface
    Description : An RPC communication error occured. Unable to bind over
RPC. Locality table (LTAB) index : 9, windows NT error : 0. The MTA will
attempt to recover the RPC connection.
    Event ID 9277, Source : MS Exchange MTA, Categroy : Operating System
    Description : The MTA has issued and RPC concel call for thread 26,
Locality Table index : 9, Time (ms) : 1228570, Cancel result : 0

    Anybody please tell me how to solve this or where can I find the
solution of these problems.
Thanks very much.
Soontaree Jantrakul

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. pass public folders

3. Event Id 25, Event Id 11, Event Id 5004,

4. pb install

5. event id 9277

6. POP3 doesnt work anymore

7. Missing PF Hierarchy in ESM

8. Event ID 9277 MSExchangeMTA

9. event id 9277

10. Event Id 13007 (MSExchahge POP3) displayed on Event Viewer

11. Event ID 1025 every 15minutes in event viewer