Error sending/ replying emails to an Exchange 5.5

Error sending/ replying emails to an Exchange 5.5

Post by Cesar Ricard » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 02:22:08

Here is my question:
I have a question about Exchange 5.5 and WN2K Advance
server:

Scenario:
DSL connection with a Cisco router, the DC is a WN2K
Advance server, DNS, WINS, and AD on the same server. We
also have the Exchange 5.5 on the same box. Emails are
coming directly to the Exchange server and clients
send/receive emails using Outlook 2002.

Problem:
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
    The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=United Way;l=UWAPP01-030602124714Z-57
           MSEXCH:IMS:United Way:UWSYSNT:UWAPP01 3902
(000B09AA) Host Unknown

I'll thank you in advance for any ideas on how to resolve
this issue.