Send copy of message to other mailbox

Post by i.. » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

We need to send a copy of a message to other mailbox when it arrives but
 just some messages.
We want internal messages go to their mailbox and external messages go
to it's mailbox and to mailbox X.
We also would like external messages with subject "PRIVATE" not go into
mailbox X.

Hope you understand.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Send copy of message to other mailbox

Post by David Sengupt » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Have a look at various options in Outlook 2000's Rules Wizard.

--
David Sengupta, MCP
Sengupta at ncf dot ca