Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

Post by Daryl Pettyjoh » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

   Currently we use the Exchange import function, \exchsrvr\bin\admin /i
createmailboxs.csv, to bulk create/delete mailboxes but this must be
executed on the Exchange server where we wish the mailboxes created.    I
want to create a web front end that would allow people to bulk create
mailboxes from any computer with IE installed.   They would of course
require the appropriate permissions! :-)

   I have been unsuccessful at spawning the Exchange import from an asp
page.

   Is there some library available that I could use with
JScript/VBScript/Perl that would allow me to create/delete/modify Exchange
5.5 objects from an Active Server web page?

   Is there some way to execute the Exchange directory import command from
an Active Server web page?

Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Start at this sites
www.cdolive.com
www.exchangecode.com

>    Currently we use the Exchange import function, \exchsrvr\bin\admin /i
> createmailboxs.csv, to bulk create/delete mailboxes but this must be
> executed on the Exchange server where we wish the mailboxes created.    I
> want to create a web front end that would allow people to bulk create
> mailboxes from any computer with IE installed.   They would of course
> require the appropriate permissions! :-)

>    I have been unsuccessful at spawning the Exchange import from an asp
> page.

>    Is there some library available that I could use with
> JScript/VBScript/Perl that would allow me to create/delete/modify Exchange
> 5.5 objects from an Active Server web page?

>    Is there some way to execute the Exchange directory import command from
> an Active Server web page?

group).

Kirill

1. Display Unread Email via ASP Web Page

I need to write an ASP page that can display unread email messages to NT
authenticated users.  IIS and Exchange are on separate servers.  If
possible, I also want to show them any appointments/tasks for the
current day.  Where do I begin?  Do I research CDONTS, MAPI, something
else?  The unread mail must be displayed on a small section of the
screen, so they can't just use Outlook web access.  I know the user's NT
name and email box name.  They are authenticated.  I'd rather not need
to prompt for a password if possible.  Any tips *greatly* appreciated.

web page crashes often on my machine).  THANK YOU!

2. Exchange service pack 4 error

3. exchange 2k web based pages for mailbox creation

4. Exchange 2000 hangs up if AD user account is disabled.

5. Internet email from different ISP's?

6. Outbound Attachments get corrupt

7. Creating Mailboxes via Web Page

8. bulk mailbox creation

9. Bulk creation of user accounts and mailboxes

10. Bulk mailbox & NT account creation