Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

Post by stev » Fri, 24 Oct 2003 05:14:06

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure

I can not send email to a certain domain any ideas?

1. Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

We are running Exchange Server 5.5 sp3.  We have a strange problem in
which we cannot send e-mail to a few specific domains such as
mindspring.com & equifax.com.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  Can we
assume this is an Exchange problem?

The e-mail gets bounced back with the following message: