Mails auto forwards

Post by Henry CHUN » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to have all users in Exchange server
5.5 auto forwards all their outgoing emails to a specific account, let say
"Administrator".

I know Inbox Assistant is a good idea but I don't want my users to edit the
rules once I created.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Henry CHUNG

Mails auto forwards

Post by Pau » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:16:46 +0800, "Henry CHUNG"

>Hello,

>I would like to know if it is possible to have all users in Exchange server
>5.5 auto forwards all their outgoing emails to a specific account, let say
>"Administrator".

>Best regards,
>Henry CHUNG

If you are trying to get a copy of all the mail sent by users then
with SP2 you can use Jounals in Server to copy all Emails into special
account
Paul

1. About Outgoing Mail Auto Forward & Exchange Server 2000 Upgrade to Exchange Server 2003

Hi,

        I have some question :

1. I want to set Outgoing Mail Auto Forward in Exchange Server, I know how
to forward incoming mail, How can do that ?

2. I want to upgrade our company exchange server 2000 to exchange server
2003, but have more mail host in exchange server 2000,
how can i put all mail from exchange server 2000 to exchange server 2003 ?

Pls help !

Tks a Lot !

2. Registry entries

3. Auto-forward message rule won't forward SMTP mail

4. Email filtering file location ?

5. auto mail forward to external mail adres

6. Exchange permissions for NT client

7. Auto-Replies, Auto-Forward questions

8. display e-mail addresses

9. Auto forward or auto archive Exchange

10. Auto Reply and Auto Forward

11. Add-ins - auto-zip and auto-forward retaining sender

12. Auto Forwarding and Auto Reply

13. auto forward or auto archive from Exchange