I am looking for dsexport.exe util ...

Post by M. Sadlo » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for this util names dsexport.exe.
It should by on the TechNet or Developer CD, but I cannot find it there,
and also on the internet.

Where can I find it,
Any idea? Please.

Thanks a lot

Milan

I am looking for dsexport.exe util ...

Post by Hunter Colema » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Article Q230788 says that dsexport.exe is available in the MS Platform
Software Development Kit; I don't have one handy, so I can't verify that.
Perhaps someone who does have the SDK can provide a full path to the file?

--
Hunter Coleman
Exchange/Outlook Support

Quote:> Hi,

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>Article Q230788 says that dsexport.exe is available in the MS Platform
>Software Development Kit; I don't have one handy, so I can't verify that.
>Perhaps someone who does have the SDK can provide a full path to the file?

The SOURCE is available in the Platform SDK. You'll find it in the
samples\dbmsg\exchange\dsexport directory.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

I am looking for dsexport.exe util ...

Post by Hunter Colema » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Thanks. I didn't mean to imply that someone should post the .exe for
download, just that I didn't have the SDK CD and thus couldn't give the
directory path to the specific location on the CD.

Cheers,

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>Thanks. I didn't mean to imply that someone should post the .exe for
>download,

I didn't think that you were.

Quote:>just that I didn't have the SDK CD and thus couldn't give the
>directory path to the specific location on the CD.

It's a common misconception that the platform SDK contains the
executable version of those utilities, that's why I emphasized the
"SOURCE" part. The directory path is just a path.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

I am looking for dsexport.exe util ...

Post by M. Sadlo » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi Hunter, Hi Rich

Sorry, but I cannot find the dsexport.exe on the SDK CD. Maybe it is on the
older one or I don't now.
If you have find one, so please send it to me, per e-mail,

Thanks.

Milan

Quote:> Thanks. I didn't mean to imply that someone should post the .exe for