Random Multiple emails being recieved

Post by Mark Cree » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:01:34

Hi,

I have a few users, using either Microsoft Outlook with Exchange Services
and Microsoft Outlook Express with POP3 accessing my exchange servers.  They
have complained that they get the same message delivered about 20 times.

The emails that are repeated 20 times are from serveral different
organisation, and it is only 1 email that gets repeated.

I can't see anything on my end to point to a problem.

I'm using SP 3

Can anyone help ???

cheers
Mark

Random Multiple emails being recieved

Post by Mark Cree » Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:04:37

More on this problem,

A person emailing one of my users, sent a reply email to my internal user 2
days ago, ever since, the internal user has been getting the same message
delivered every 10 minutes.  The originator of the message recieved the
following system message today,

Your message