??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts

??? Printing READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts

Post by Georges Tsepelid » Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:00:00

When I Print READ Receipts and DELIVERY Receipts, I get strange greek
characters. I've tryed on different printers or/and drivers: same
crap.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Georges.

1. Read Receipt & Delivery Receipt

Please can anybody help me,
I am pretty new at sending emails with CDO the code I am using is below, but
how do I request a Read Receipt and a Delivery Receipt ?

'Reference ADO 2.5 lib
'Reference CDO for Windows 2000 lib

Function cdomail()

    Dim cdo2configuration As New CDO.Configuration
    Dim cdo2fields As ADODB.Fields
    Dim cdo2message As New CDO.Message

    Set cdo2fields = cdo2configuration.Fields

    With cdo2fields
        .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "hocnt"
        .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
        .Update
    End With

    Set cdo2message.Configuration = cdo2configuration

    cdo2message.Subject = "Subject"
    cdo2message.TextBody = "Text"

    cdo2message.Send

End Function

Kind Reagrds
Jonathan Rigley
IT & Systems Training Officer

2. Out of Office Assistant Does Not Reply when Client is Logged Off of Network

3. HELP: Read Receipts and Delivery Receipts

4. Outlook connectivity with WAN-Link down

5. Request read/delivery receipt

6. Repeating messages / Exchange 5.5 (second try)

7. Edit Delivery/Read Receipt

8. IMS Crashes

9. Delivery and Read Receipts are not received

10. Stopping Delivery/Read Receipts ?

11. Stoping read/delivery receipts to the internet ?

12. Disable Delivery and Read Receipt

13. Request read/delivery receipt