MTA object disappeared

Post by Richard Gra » Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone,
Strange but true, my MTA has disappeared.
The service is still running on the Exchange 5.0SP2 server but the MTA
object in the directory has disappeared. It should have been in
org/site/servers/server_name but it isn't. I cannot access the
configuration tabs etc, has any come across this or know how to
re-establish the object in the directory?

thanks in advance

MTA object disappeared

Post by Fuller, Mar » Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi Richard,

We have never had an MTA object in our site, very odd but never cause us
any major problems. I would be interested in hearing a way to get it
back.

Regards

1. MTA disappeared

In my Exchange Admin, the MTA section is gone. But in the control panel
under "services", the MTA service is there and listed as started.   also
under "file', "new other", the only thing listed is "link monitor", "server
monitor" and "internet mail".  everythingelse is gone!

what's happening?  help!

thanks

chuck boylan

2. Double email

3. MTA-Icon disappeared - Registry instead ??

4. Outlook Express POP3 issues....

5. MTA disappeared

6. Exporting the global address list

7. MTA Configuration on MSEX 5.5 disappeared

8. Exchange & Sygate firewall (Sybergen)

9. MTA corrupted object file

10. MTA will not be shown as Server object

11. MTA Database Error , Object not found 06000??

12. MTA corrupted object file

13. MTA leaf object