Send mail to all contacts in a public folder

Send mail to all contacts in a public folder

Post by Jeppe Sverdrup Brynjulfs » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello!

We have a public folder with a couple of houndred contacts. What we
would like to do is to send mail to all contacts at the same time. If
that is not possible, I guess we have to do an export and use the
output somehow.

I would be very happy for some pieces of advice on the matter!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jeppe Sverdrup Brynjulfsen
Software Scenario AS, MCSP+Partner
Oslo, Norway

Send mail to all contacts in a public folder

Post by Jeppe Sverdrup Brynjulfs » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>We have a public folder with a couple of houndred contacts. What we
>would like to do is to send mail to all contacts at the same time. If
>that is not possible, I guess we have to do an export and use the
>output somehow.

One more thing: I am aware of the distribution list functionality in
Outlook, but I want the reciepients to only see their adress in the
To-field. Sort of like "personal" mail to several contacts at one
time.

Can it be done?

Thank's in advanced.

Jeppe.

1. Send mail to all contacts in a public folder

Hello!

We have a public folder with a couple of houndred contacts. What we
would like to do is to send mail to all contacts at the same time. If
that is not possible, I guess we have to do an export and use the
output somehow.

I would be very happy for some pieces of advice on the matter!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jeppe Sverdrup Brynjulfsen
Software Scenario AS, MCSP+Partner
Oslo, Norway

2. Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

3. send mail to contact public folder

4. Exchange & HP OpenMail

5. Cannot Send Mail to Contacts in Public Folder

6. DXA.EXE EATS MY PROCESSOR AND MEMORY

7. OWA 2000 sending mail to Public Folder contacts

8. combine 2 sites into 1site.

9. OWA Sending mail to Public Folder contacts

10. Can Public contact folder be default contact folder??

11. copying contact items from mailboxes and public folders to another public folder

12. how to recover the public folder journal entries in the public folder contacts

13. Public Folders Question (Public Contact Folders)