Distribution list restrictions

Post by Decla » Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:48:44

I have it set to block all email going to a particular Distribution List.

Is there a way to allow another entire domain, such as I want

exchange?

-declan

Post by MV » Wed, 12 Jun 2002 04:33:29

>I have it set to block all email going to a particular Distribution List.

>Is there a way to allow another entire domain, such as I want

>exchange?

>-declan

In E5.5 the DL can be set to accept messages from a certain group or
deny messages from others. Set it to reject messages from those users
internally that you don't want to send to it.
Same princliple applied in E2K, the distribution group can be set in a
similar way, just slightly different looking.
Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post... http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm

1. Distribution List Restrictions

Do a power search on this newsgroup at www.deja.com/usenet for a post by
Michael Abbaticchio entitled DL Restrictions.

His answers are in the context of using the Search Permission on the GAL.
Look in Exchange Help for more information about that and the assigning of
an Anonymous Account.

This will accomplish the hiding. To prohibit the sending there is a
restrictions tab on the DL itself.

2. Relay Ristricting Question

3. Mac and Outlook Calendar?

4. Sharing calendar in outlook 2000

5. Distribution List restrictions

6. OWA Mysterious Error at Login ????? Please HELP

7. Distribution List Restriction

8. personal distribution list - restriction on number of recipients?

9. Custom Distribution List Size Restriction

10. Distribution Lists and Delivery Restrictions