SPX is slow on Windows 95, even after changing RPC binding order

SPX is slow on Windows 95, even after changing RPC binding order

Post by Noelani Rodrigue » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

on the 95 client.  We might need to keep the IP RPC binding option on
the Exchange server for later use, and not delete it.  Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Post by Rich Matheis » Sun, 08 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>on the 95 client.  We might need to keep the IP RPC binding option on
>the Exchange server for later use, and not delete it.  Any suggestions?

Are you sure the SAP Agent is installed on the Exchange server?

1. Slow startup of 5.0 client and RPC Binding Order

The binding order fix is in the registry key:

local machine/software/exchange/exchange provider/

RPC Binding Order -
ncalrpc,ncacn_ip_tcp,ncacn_spx,ncacn_np,netbios,ncacn_vns_spp
just delete all the entries except for ncacn_ip_tcp
to make
RPC Binding Order - ncacn_ip_tcp
--
Chris Carey
Chris's NT4 Archive - http://chris.vdr.com/nt4archive/

2. Configuring Exchange Internet Mail Service for use with a router

3. RPC Binding Order, Slow Startup

4. Promote one SMTP instance/service over another

5. Exchange Win95 Client - Change RPC Binding order?

6. DHCP problems in Outlook: urgent reply needed

7. try rpc binding order

8. Advisory message when rerouting SMTP mail?

9. RPC Binding order definition

10. Registry key for *server* RPC binding order

11. RPC Binding Order on Macintosh?

12. RPC Binding order for Exchange Login

13. Exchange still trying to use the TCP/IP Protocol after its removal from RPC Binding Order