Delivery Notifications?

Post by James Westendor » Fri, 08 Jun 2001 05:12:57

Is it possible to send successful Delivery notifications for a certain
e-mail address in Exchange Server 5.5 w/ Sp4?

Thanks,

James Westendorf

1. (read/delivery) notifications in local language

Hi,
Is there any way to get the (read/delivery) notifications in my local
language? We are a company with branches every where, our users complain
that when sending to France, Greece, Germany, etc.. They get the
notification back in these languages and not in english.
As a standard all the exchange servers are in english, but the clients
are in the local language.

2. Outlook / Exchange

3. Which mail header to use for delivery notification

4. Mail archiving - how to?

5. Delivery Notification Question

6. again spamming

7. Stopping expansion of Delivery notifications from Distribution Groups (DL's) - E2K

8. Exch client W95 polling to much !

9. failed delivery notifications

10. Non Delivery Notification forward into mail-enabled public folder

11. SMTP Con. Mail Delivery Notifications

12. NDR delivery notifications to internet

13. Incomming delivery notification errors in Exch 2k