Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

Post by Lanc » Wed, 15 May 2002 22:22:45

I was wondering if someone might be able to give me some good
troubleshooting tips on how to determine what might be the cause of messages
stuck in the IMC outbound conversion queue.  I looked in MDBVu and saw them
in MTS-OUT, but wasn't able to determine why they are not being processed.
Nothing out of the ordinary in the logs either.

--
"Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile..." - Robert Hunter
Remove "nospam" to reply to e-mail...

Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

Post by Susan VanAlle » Wed, 15 May 2002 22:43:34

Usually if they are stuck in the MTS-Out, you have a corrupt message. Move
out (or delete) the oldest one, then restart the IMS to see whether things
start moving again. Also, you can try to clear out those stuck messages by
selecting "non flush queues" on the Connections tab of the IMS, then
restarting it. This is generally quicker (when it works), but not always
effective.
--
Susan VanAllen
Systems Administrator

Quote:> I was wondering if someone might be able to give me some good