IMS recurrent failure with event ID 4037

IMS recurrent failure with event ID 4037

Post by Pamel » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:24:46

Over the past month the our Exchange 5.5, SP4 server IMS
has failed intermittently with event ID 4037, source: MS
ExchangeIMC, category: internal processing.  "An
exception has occurred which was handled internally by
the Internet Mail Servie.  This may have resulted in a
message not being delivered. Code:0xc0000005
Flags:0x00000000 Address:0x00466053.  This was first
corrected in SP3, I have 4 installed.  I have deleted and
reinstalled the IMS and this intermittent problem
persists.  The file number for the imcmsg.dll is
5.5.2656.59, SP5.  Should I reinstall SP 4 and subsequent
service packs, or is there another fix?

1. ID : 4093 & 4037 (IMS halted)

Hi,

I am running NT 4.0 SP3 + Exch 5.0 SP2
I encountered the following two errors in my NT application log just today:

ID : 4093
Error code 123 was returned when trying to remove the spool file
c:\exchsrvr\mcdata\out\om.sg
This file may cause duplicate mail to be sent when the server is restarted.
ID : 4037
An exception has occured which was handled internally by the IMC.  This may
have resulted in a message not being delivered.

IMS is halted because of that and I have to manually restart the service.

I am looking for the cause behind the errors.
Anyone has any idea?

Thanx in advance

2. missing Contact adressbook

3. Frequent error on IMC with Event ID 4037 and 4097

4. Getting user details from OnSyncSave and UserGUID

5. Error when starting Internet Mail Service - Event ID 4037

6. Blocking Inet Email Address

7. IMC randomly stops service, Event ID 4037

8. Public Address Book - How???

9. Frequently IMC errors with Event ID 4037 and 4097

10. MSExchangeIMC Event ID 9000 and 4037

11. IMS 4037 not starting

12. Exchange server 5.5 SP4 problem with error Event ID: 4097, Event ID: 4037 IMC crash ???