Moving Web Access component on to another machine that is currently our web server

Moving Web Access component on to another machine that is currently our web server

Post by Tony Dunca » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

What is the process for running the OWA or Outlook Web Access from
another web server.  It has IIS4.0 with ASP installed.

  In the online books for exchange they make this statement with no
instructions on how to get it done.

"As an alternative, you can run Internet Information Server on a
separate computer that maps to a shared path from your Microsoft
Exchange Server computer."

Thanks

Tony Duncan

1. Web storage / web folders / accessing folders from the web

Hi,

Can anyone give me:
- documentation,
- information,
- web-links,
etc
On how to setup & deploy web-folders, like the MEC2001 conference, so that
users can access folders from the internet as if they are using Explorer on
their own PC?
I can't find any useable information on the net apart from atricles
describing that it exists and that it can be used.

Can anyone: help me / have any experience with it.

Thanks.
Regards,
Bert Kruizenga

2. Get "503 please introduce yourself" sending mail to some domains

3. Web access component update

4. Disable Calendar Function

5. Web Access Component of Exchange SVR 5.0

6. Info Store on 5.5 using 90-100% CPU

7. MS-Exchange v5.0 + Active Server Components for Web Exchange Access

8. Secure Outlook Web Access setup

9. I am trying to setup outlook web access

10. ASP components for Web Access for Exchange not installing

11. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

12. Outlook Web Access over SSL locking up machine

13. Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access