Deleting user from MS mail Global Address List

Deleting user from MS mail Global Address List

Post by Kurt J. Kruege » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

We had to take some Exchange users and change them back to MS mail.  Now
in mail's global address list, the users are listed twice -- as an
Exchange user and as a MS mail user.  How do I delete the Exchange user
from the G.A.L?

TIA

Kurt Krueger
Scott County Computer Services

Deleting user from MS mail Global Address List

Post by Amiri Jone » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> We had to take some Exchange users and change them back to MS mail.  Now
> in mail's global address list, the users are listed twice -- as an
> Exchange user and as a MS mail user.  How do I delete the Exchange user
> from the G.A.L?

        Delete their mailbox.

1. MS-Mail/Exchange global address list question

Hi,

We have one Exchange Organization with two sites A and B. Site A has
only one Exchange server (Exchange 5.5 SP1) on which runs the MS-Mail
connector.
Directory replication happens every day with MS-Mail at 4 am.
The only informations available in MS-Mail are the Custom Recipients of
the Global Address List (from both sites A and B) and the Exchange
mailboxes that have been created on Site A server.
Question : how can I make the Exchange mailboxes of site B available in
MS-Mail Global Address List (they do appear in Exchange GAL of
course...) ? Do I just need to setup another MS-Mail connector in site
B ?
Thanks for your help ;-)

Regis

mailto : moinier at my dash deja dot com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Problem with event-registration...(event sink)

3. Global Address List - MS MAIL PO

4. Tracking an individual's messages

5. Global Address List does not show all mail users

6. What do I need to do for Exchange on the LAN to forward/receive E-mail from the internet

7. using .csv file to send Global Address List to Internet mail users

8. event 290

9. How to hide some user's smtp address from the global address list

10. Adding users/external internet addresses to the global address list

11. Global Address List in MS Exchange server 5.5

12. Initials MS bring up global address list

13. Publish the ms exchange Global Address List on the web