limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times

limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times

Post by Tim » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:06:32

My organization is running Exchange Server 5.5 and although I am handling the
Administration of it, I have no formal training.  I am trying to figure out if
there is a way to limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times of
the day, but not for all users, would like to keep my sales people focused on the
telephone and only access their email during lunch and after prime time phone
hours, usually after 4pm.  However, I would still like my research and
administrative staff to have access at all times. Can this be done?  Any help
would be appreciated.

1. limit incoming mail during certain times

My organization is running Exchange Server 5.5 and although I am handling the
Administration of it, I have no formal training.  I am trying to figure out if
there is a way to limit incoming mail to certain users during certain times of
the day, but not for all users, would like to keep my sales people focused on the
telephone and only access their email during lunch and after prime time phone
hours, usually after 4pm.  However, I would still like my research and
administrative staff to have access at all times. Can this be done?  Any help
would be appreciated.

2. Archiver sink problem

3. Directing incoming mail from a certain email address to a certain mailbox

4. public folder tool fro adding user rights????

5. Hiding free-busy time from certain users

6. How can I print an index on mailbox messages?

7. Some users can not send e-mail to certain other users

8. OWA using network user/password

9. Can we redirect certain incoming mail to an Internet email address

10. Certain clients can't send email to certain domains

11. Forwarding Mail only at certain times

12. Restricting Email send/receive during certain hours

13. Can't send e-mail to certain users in OWA