Exchange 5.0 SP2 release notes question

Post by Paul Begle » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

The release notes for the Exchagne 5.0 SP2 reference a number of KB articles.  However, most of the KB articles I looked up are not
available on February TechNet or the www.microsoft.com/kb.

Any comments from Microsoft where I can find the KB's noted?  I am doing a justification for applying SP2 at a client site and
several of the KB article titles refer to problems we have had, but I won't know until I review the KB articles.

TIA.

-Paul Begley

1. Release Notes - SP2

I want to be sure I read EVERYTHING before deploying SP2.

The MS web page says "read the release notes" and then gives a link to an
"addendum", which when pulled up looks like and is titled "Release Notes"

When I search the unzipped service pack, I do not see any "general" release
notes, just some for migrating Groupwise and other products.

Did I miss the "original" notes or do I have all the release notes I need ?

TIA

JM

2. OWA help

3. SP2 press release but no SP2

4. Offline Address Book Errors (0x8004010f - the operation failed, an object could not be found - HELP PLEASE!

5. Upgrading Exchange 5.0 Evalution Kit to 5.0 Release

6. Exchange 2000 and Microsoft Open License--WARNING

7. Exchange 5.0 Trial to 5.0 Release Problem

8. Reply Template oft file on the server for the Rules Wizard - How do I do it ?

9. Exchange 5.0 SP2 question

10. Upgrade from Exchange 5.0 SP2 to Exchange 5.5 SP2

11. Converting from 5.0 Eval to 5.0 Release--less than 4 days to complete