Customize Mailbox Size Limit Messages

Post by Mark » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:44:53

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to customize the
message that is sent, when a mailbox has exceeded its size
limit. I would think it is possible, but I don't know if I
am overlooking an area to look in or what.

Thank you   Mark

Customize Mailbox Size Limit Messages

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:52:08

No its not possible, unless you contact Microsoft and have them do a custom
job for you.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange 2000 MVP

Quote:> Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to customize the
> message that is sent, when a mailbox has exceeded its size
> limit. I would think it is possible, but I don't know if I
> am overlooking an area to look in or what.

> Thank you   Mark

Customize Mailbox Size Limit Messages

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 01:28:41

....& the messages are pretty straightforward; I don't see a real need for
this myself, for what it's worth.

> Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to customize the
> message that is sent, when a mailbox has exceeded its size
> limit. I would think it is possible, but I don't know if I
> am overlooking an area to look in or what.

> Thank you   Mark

1. Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

I am in the process of setting up size limits on our Exchange 5.5 SP3 server
and want to know if there is a way to cutsomize the messages that the system
sends out. I would also like to have a custom message sent to the
individuals manager and myself when it exceeds the size for sending and
receiving messages.

Tim Murad

2. Why is Event ID 9997 showing up every 15 seconds?

3. Can the mailbox size limit message be customized??

4. OWA: How to see your address book

5. Customize Message when mailbox size limit is reached?

6. OWA Language pack

7. anyone know how to customize size limit messages on mailboxes

8. SMTP and undelivered messages

9. Customizing mailbox size limit notification message

10. Customize Mailbox Over Size Limit Message

11. Customize Size Limit Warning Message?

12. Customizing over size limit messages