How can I print an index on mailbox messages?

How can I print an index on mailbox messages?

Post by Jason Hoffma » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I have Exchange 5.0 client and want to know how can I print an index of
mailbox messages?  If I have a mailbox with 10 folders in it and each
folder has 500 messages, what ways can I print out just an index of what
messages are in each folder without printing the detail?  Please email

Thanks!

1. Mailbox limit canned message

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by
your administrator.

Does anyone no if you can do this where the file is so you
can change the canned microsoft email that is sent to
users how are above or close to there mailbox storage limit

Any help is greatly appreciated it.

2. exchange 5.5 legal notices

3. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

4. Permission Problems

5. Canned Messages

6. Event ID: 201 / Source: License Service

7. Batch print (bulk print) of email messages

8. Mailbox Manager for Exchange 5.5 SP3

9. Auto print Exchange mailbox messages

10. How can I print an index on mailbox messages?

11. Use Index Server to Index a public folder

12. Pleaze help I can't get full text indexing to index Contact Items