Calendar not visible on all users of Attendee Tab

Calendar not visible on all users of Attendee Tab

Post by Joule » Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:08:01

Subject:  Re: Users' calender not visible on Attendee
Availability tab Attachments:  None

7/10/2001 8:56:33 AM

But why some users were able to see the calenders in well
advance before, meaning just few days before an executive
assistant brought to my attention.  She was able to do it
just last week.  I check here calendar option and it did
say 2 months published.  Why was she able to see well in
advance before?  Please help.

JN

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I believe that Free/Busy only publishes two months by
default. Users can
>customize this in Outlook in the Tools | Options |

Calendar section; up to
>36 months (but there is such a thing as too much
planning).

>> Hi,

>> Users calendar not visvible after the 3rd month in the
>> Attendee Availablity tab when I create new meetings.
>> I was not able to see most of users calender- such as
>> Sept, Oct., and so forth.  Why most users and how can I
>> fix this problem from the Exchange server side. Do I
need
>> to reset something on the server side?

>> Thanks,
>> JN

1. Users' calender not visible on Attendee Availability tab

Hi,

Users calendar not visvible after the 3rd month in the
Attendee Availablity tab when I create new meetings.
I was not able to see most of users calender- such as
Sept, Oct., and so forth.  Why most users and how can I
fix this problem from the Exchange server side. Do I need
to reset something on the server side?

Thanks,
JN

2. Distribution list and RTF (TNEF)

3. why is my agent tab not visible?

4. Windows NT and FAX

5. Agent's tab not visible

7. Attendee not receiving invite in Calendar

8. mailroot-vsi1-queue

9. Attendee Availability not workin in Calendar.

10. attendee not receiving invitation in calendar

11. Attendee not getting invitation in Calendar.

12. Attendee not receiving Invitation in calendar

13. Calendar items in Outlook not always visible for others