MTA corrupted object file

Post by Jen » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
go from here?

Jen

MTA corrupted object file

Post by David Sengupt » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Presumably you only loaded the missing file from bootenv?  Once you did
this, did you run mtacheck again?

--
David Sengupta
Exchange MVP  Ottawa, Canada

> I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
> the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

> Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

> It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
> please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

> I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
> go from here?

> Jen

MTA corrupted object file

Post by Rich Matheise » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
>the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

>Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

>It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
>please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

>I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
>go from here?

Did you remember to remove the Read-Only attribute from the file after
copying it from the CD?

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

1. MTA corrupted object file

I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
go from here?

Jen

2. Ex 2000 Relay restrictions

3. email alias as sender name

4. MTA Service and Corrupt .dat files in MTADATA directory

5. Please Help! Reply to: Address in Exchange

6. MTACHECK returns CORRUPT Objects...

7. Configure outlook web access to use a different SMTP virual server ?

8. corrupt 55 mta

9. MTA Database Corrupted

10. Exchage 5.5 MTA database corrupted.

11. MTA will not be shown as Server object

12. Exchange MTA Database Corrupted