Schedule availability incorrectly displayed

Schedule availability incorrectly displayed

Post by Eric Buss » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:44:17

One of our users calendars is showing up with a week
blocked out as Out of Office.  However, there aren't any
scheduled meetings in that date range that span more that
a couple hours.  New appointments and changes to existing
appointments update correctly.  When viewed via OWA or
other Outlook clients, the same OOO time shows up.  I
haven't seen any similar problems with other users.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric Busse

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:45:42

>One of our users calendars is showing up with a week
>blocked out as Out of Office.  However, there aren't any
>scheduled meetings in that date range that span more that
>a couple hours.  New appointments and changes to existing
>appointments update correctly.  When viewed via OWA or
>other Outlook clients, the same OOO time shows up.  I
>haven't seen any similar problems with other users.

>Any ideas?

Have that user start Outlook from the command line with the
/Cleanfreebusy switch.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Schedule availability incorrectly displayed

Post by Eric » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 05:23:16

Outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy fixed the problem.
Thanks Rich!

Eric

Quote:>.

1. Schedule availability incorrectly displayed

One of our users calendars is showing up with a week
blocked out as Out of Office.  However, there aren't any
scheduled meetings in that date range that span more that
a couple hours.  New appointments and changes to existing
appointments update correctly.  When viewed via OWA or
other Outlook clients, the same OOO time shows up.  I
haven't seen any similar problems with other users.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric Busse

2. Inbox issue

3. Japanese message displayed incorrectly

4. E2K with GFI-Faxmaker 2000

5. Custom User properties incorrectly displayed

6. REPLICATION Question.

7. Size of mail incorrectly displayed in MS-Exchange

8. "Internet Mail" Service for Exchange 4.0 Windows 16-bit clients?

9. Schedule Client for Mac availability

10. Schedule+ - displaying calendars

11. Some emails bouncing back incorrectly

12. Incorrectly Addressed e-mail

13. Mail routes incorrectly with express client.