Endof Email Security notice

Post by Adam Norma » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have been asked to add a security message to all emails sent by any of our
users. Preferably only external ones.

We are using MS Exchange Server on a SBS server. All users are using MS Outlook
2000 on NT4 Workstation.

If anyone can tell me a way of doing it other than going into everybodies
profiles and adding the signature to all their outlook settings.

Many thanks

Adam

.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. Endof EMAIL Securtiy notice

I have been asked to add a security message to all emails sent by any of our
users. Preferably only external ones.

We are using MS Exchange Server on a SBS server. All users are using MS Outlook
2000 on NT4 Workstation.

If anyone can tell me a way of doing it other than going into everybodies
profiles and adding the signature to all their outlook settings.

Many thanks

Adam

2. exchange 5.5 fax application

3. Global Security Notice

4. List of all receipients?

5. Email notice of new element in public folder

6. EXCHANGE SERVER 5.5 - SETUP ERROR !

7. Backup email notice.

8. Outlook hangs when deleting multiple selected messages.

9. appending notice at end of outgoing emails

10. Add notice to all outgoing email?

11. Setting up a disclaimer notice on all out going emails

12. adding confidentiality notice to all outgoing email

13. email notice