access forbidden when try to serve an access database on a pws

access forbidden when try to serve an access database on a pws

Post by Tom or Mar » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to serve an access database from a windows 95 computer using
personal web server.
I put the files in the correct directory
c:\webshare\wwwroot
I get the message http:/1.0 403 access forbidden
The virtual directory does not allow objects to be executed.
Mary

1. HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

Hi, When I attempt to access a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox from a
browser via  the Web show  "HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden"
and other server exchange  show "Error: Access is Denied" , but I from the
server
access Ok, the problem is from the workstation

Machines : 2 NT sp2 and 2 Exchange server 5.0

2. Reclaim Disk Space (priv.edb)

3. MS Exchange 5.0 Internet Mail Connector - Help with email collection

4. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

5. OWA on multi server 5.5sp1

6. HTTP/1.0 403 Access Forbidden or Error: Access is Denied

7. Exchange 2000 setup

8. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access