Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

Post by Chris Angeram » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has seen the following error while attempting to
log-onto Outlook WebMail using Exchange Server 5.5 SP1?

Internal Error: Failed to create MAPI.Session.

Just like that! .. I can get to the web logon web page, once I enter a
VALID user name , it errors out with that error.  I do have the HTTP
protocol added but can't figure this one out!

Any ideas would be great, thanks - Chris Angerame

Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

Post by Chris Dad » Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:00:00

We were getting that error after a failed attempt to install SP1. After
successfully re-installing SP1, it works fine now.
Hope this helps.
Chris
Digital System Resources, Inc.

>Hello,

>I was wondering if anyone has seen the following error while attempting to
>log-onto Outlook WebMail using Exchange Server 5.5 SP1?

>Internal Error: Failed to create MAPI.Session.

>Just like that! .. I can get to the web logon web page, once I enter a
>VALID user name , it errors out with that error.  I do have the HTTP
>protocol added but can't figure this one out!

>Any ideas would be great, thanks - Chris Angerame

1. Unable to connect to Outlook Web Mail w/ Exchange Server 5.5 SP1

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has seen the following error while attempting to
log-onto Outlook WebMail using Exchange Server 5.5 SP1?

Internal Error: Failed to create MAPI.Session.

Just like that! .. I can get to the web logon web page, once I enter a
VALID user name , it errors out with that error.  I do have the HTTP
protocol added but can't figure this one out!

Any ideas would be great, thanks - Chris Angerame

2. moving exchange database

3. copies of the same message

4. Outlook clients unable to connect to Exchange server until restarting server

5. Setting "Name"

6. Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1

7. How to set the "Write Public Information" and "Write Personal Information" permission on domain level.

8. Outlook Web Access .. Exchange 5.5 sp1

9. JavaScript Error in Outlook Web Access after Applying Exchange 5.5 SP1

10. Exchange Server 5.5 OL98 Client Slooooooow to Connect after SP1

11. Unable to connect Outlook 2002 to Exchange 5.5