Problems sending mail with High Importancy

Problems sending mail with High Importancy

Post by Tim La » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anyony know of a problem sending mail from a Exchange 4 on a  Windows95
client with high importancy checked.

When the mail message moves to the send items folder, the importancy flag
has disappeared.

All I can say is that this is occuring imtermitantly sending to Exchange &
Outlook 98 users.

Regards

Tim Lay

1. Problems sending mail with High Importancy

Does anyony know of a problem sending mail from a Exchange 4 on a  Windows95
client with high importancy checked.

When the mail message moves to the send items folder, the importancy flag
has disappeared.

All I can say is that this is occuring imtermitantly sending to Exchange &
Outlook 98 users.

Regards

Tim Lay

2. Mail relay from port 17 to port 25

3. Please Help: Setup Error

4. Information Store Send Queue Size Performance Counter permanently high

5. Generating default e-mail addresses.

6. Exchange server high availability problem

7. System Mailbox

8. Netscape can not send mail but no problem when receiving mail

9. Having problems sending mail to a mail server in my dmz

10. Forward high priority mail to another address?

11. High Volume Mail

12. Downgrade High Priority X.400 mail