Message Tracking Log Files

Post by Justin » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:49:34

Message tracking is enabled on our Exchange Server, but the files are in
d:\exchangsvr and the
program seems to be looking for them on the C drive.  We can't find where to
redirect the Administrator program to look in the right place for it.  Any
ideas?

Message Tracking Log Files

Post by Bryan Ke » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 04:37:24

Hey J,
  The admin program is looking for the Share called Tracking.Log on the
exchange server...
i believe there is a "Q" article on this one...
also, make sure that you have at least read rights on it...

Keyster