Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

Post by Ronald Rochelea » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:07:40

I'm wondering if there is a way to modify the canned Messages that Exchange
5.5 sends out for its quotas when they are applied.

Thanks in advanced.

Ron

Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

Post by Martin Blackstone [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:17:05

No, you cannot change them.

--
Martin Blackstone
MVP - Exchange

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Quote:> I'm wondering if there is a way to modify the canned Messages that
Exchange
> 5.5 sends out for its quotas when they are applied.

> Thanks in advanced.

> Ron

Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

Post by Ronald Rochelea » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:56:53

Thanks very much for the speedy reply it was much appreciated.

Ron

> No, you cannot change them.

> --
> Martin Blackstone
> MVP - Exchange

> http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm

> http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

> > I'm wondering if there is a way to modify the canned Messages that
> Exchange
> > 5.5 sends out for its quotas when they are applied.

> > Thanks in advanced.

> > Ron

1. Canned Messages

Does anyone know the location of the "Canned" messages that exchange sends
out when a New Account is created or when the set storage limit is exceeded?
I would like to modify these but haven't been able to locate the text files.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

2. How do I setup multiple SMTP domains?

3. Mailbox limit canned message

4. errors with Public Folder proxy?

5. Exchange - Quota server messages

6. incoming mail problem

7. Can't Changing Quotas

8. How can you tell???

9. Customizing the Exchnage Server Information store Mailbox Quota Limit Messages

10. IMC Crash due to message size, quota management software

11. Customize Disk quota reached message?

12. Modify Mailbox quota message

13. Quota warning messages in strange languages