Stop Ex2K from being used as a mail relay.

Stop Ex2K from being used as a mail relay.

Post by Steve Loui » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:46:07

I think my Ex2K server is being used as a mail replay.  I see undelivery messages in my admin mailbox which no one sent.  How do I configure Ex2k to stop this?

Any directions would be appreciated.

Stop Ex2K from being used as a mail relay.

Post by Karakas, Gyula [Vamsoft » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:24:34

see Mark Fugatt's article here:

  Gyula Karakas
  orf support
  www.vamsoft.com/orf

Quote:> I think my Ex2K server is being used as a mail replay.  I see undelivery