DRASC problem.

Post by Doug Bridgen » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
   I have and NT4 and an NT351 server both running exchange4.   The servers
have RAS running with TCP which when I manually connect seems to be fine, I
can ping the other server.   When Exchange tries to dial up the other
server using the same phone book entry it dials up connects then after
20-30 seconds disconnects du to a user request.   the modem command atx4
appears in the modem log file which doesn't happen when connecting
manually.   the MTA queue has 120 messages in it.   The two exchange
servers are on different sites and both can see the site/configuration
icons of the other in their exchange tree (left window pane).

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers
Doug

DRASC problem.

Post by Adrian S. Griffit » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I am trying this same act, but i am having a different error ("RPC
communications error has occurred..." on the source machine and
"MTABindBack over RPC..." on the destination machine)

arrgh..

I am going to upgrade the 3.51 server to 4.0 tonight..i will keep you
posted

Quote:> Hi,
>    I have and NT4 and an NT351 server both running exchange4.   The

servers

<<sniped>>

DRASC problem.

Post by Doug » Wed, 12 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
  Did you sort this ?

Cheers
Doug

Quote:> I am trying this same act, but i am having a different error ("RPC