Sending e-mail to everybody

Post by Daniel Vollme » Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello

There are about 3500 mailboxes in our organization. How can I send a e-mail
addressed to all of them? Is there a possibility in the Exchange Admin
program? Or do I *really* have to export all mailboxes and then look for a
program which reads out the addresses from within the exported file??

Daniel

Sending e-mail to everybody

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You either send message to individual mailboxes or create Distribution List
(containing all those mailboxes) and send message to that DL.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

1. Stupid users sent stupid mails to everybody or many other users

Hi!!

When my users receiving a message like :
"    If you'll send this email to 10 other people you'll win something.."
they are sending this email to everybody( or to many users).I have Exchange
5.5 and +250 users. Incredible stupid about 50. Stupid about 100. So
everybody receiving 50 messages every time someone will send some stupidity
to one of "incredible stupid" users.

How can I monitor when someone sends message to more then 10 users ( and i
want automaticaly receive this message ) ?

P.S. If this is a stupid question, please forgive me, i'm new exchange
admin, so i don't know much about it.

Dagon

2. re-send option does not work on pre-exchange server mail

3. OWA - Everybody can access everybody's e-mail

4. Exchange 5.5 Container question

5. How to send mail to everybody?

6. Exchange 5.5 on server 2000 Event ID: 1306

7. can send and receive but not to everybody

8. OWA and Auto Signatures

9. Sending to EVERYBODY problems with Exchange

10. Mail been spread to everybody!!!

11. ADC did not mail enable everybody