Canned Messages

Post by PCRx » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 00:53:51

Does anyone know the location of the "Canned" messages that exchange sends
out when a New Account is created or when the set storage limit is exceeded?
I would like to modify these but haven't been able to locate the text files.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

Canned Messages

Post by Charles Vill » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 02:02:06

There is no Exchange message for new mailboxes (that is a feature of the
Outlook client, not Exchange server).  It is not easy to change the text of
the limit message.  I would avoid it if possible.  If you scan the newgroup
for messages from me you will find some info, but take note:  it is very
easy to*it up and hose your exchange server.

Charles Villa

Quote:> Does anyone know the location of the "Canned" messages that exchange sends
> out when a New Account is created or when the set storage limit is
exceeded?
> I would like to modify these but haven't been able to locate the text
files.

> Thanks in advance.

> Ron

Canned Messages

Post by Susan Conke » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 02:37:46

from everything I've ever read here, those messages are all hardcoded in
Exchange...