Forwarding mails

Post by Sury » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:21:52

Hi,

This seems to be very intresting. My ISP is hosting our mail services on
thier unix server. We have 200 users. Out of 200, 50 are in my office and
150 are in my Customer locations.Now I want to move the mail services from
ISP to my own Exchange 2000 server.
Now what I am thinking  is Currently i have 50 CALs only. So I would like to
move 50 users(my office users) to Exchange first. For that I changed the
Current MX record to my Server. And Configred my Default SMTP virtual server
to "forward all unresolved recipients to a host(to My ISP mail server). If
this setup works my office users will access their mails through my Exchange
2000 server and remaining other 150 users, who are at customer location will
acess theISP mail server through POP client. I tryied this. But somehow this
is not working. Am I missing some where? Can anybody help me?