Mailbox size-limit warnings in Exchange 5.5 SP4

Mailbox size-limit warnings in Exchange 5.5 SP4

Post by Paul Hent » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:39:37

Look in Site\Configuration\Information Store Site Configuration at the
Storage Warnings tab. You've probably got this set to Always. Warnings wil
be sent every 15 mkinutes during whatever periods are set 'on'. To get these
to be issued only once per day switch to '15 minute' detail view, select one
slot per day (say around midnight) and save it.

--

Paul Henty, MCSE
Principal Consultant

Quote:> Hi!
> If someone's mailbox reaches it's size limit a warning message is sent to
> that user so he knows that he must clean up his mailbox. But the problem
is
> that this warning is sent every 15 minutes, so if someone is a week off
this
> user's mailbox receives over 670 messages to clean up his mailbox. It's a
> bit overkill....

> I cannot find the option to reduce this to just 1 message. Any ideas?

> John.

Mailbox size-limit warnings in Exchange 5.5 SP4

Post by Darry » Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:08:16

Might be overkill, but at least they will clean their Mailbox up BEFORE
going on holiday! But then I have a wicked sense of humour!

Darryl