Getting Started Guides

Post by Little, Wesle » Tue, 28 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Are there any other guides available to be put in an Exchange Public
folder like the Exchange Getting Started Guide?  I am looking to do
something similar with Office 97 is there is one available.

Wes
Network Administrator
NASA White Sands Test Facility
Las Cruces NM, 88004

1. Need advice for getting started on programming Exchange 2k / Outlook 2k

Hallo newsgroup,

as a systemadministrator for w2k/e2k I got the task to build a workflow for
our support team.
I've basic knowledge in VBScript and VBA, but I'm trying hard to get really
used to it. So i'm looking for a suitable book that teaches me how to
program Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 EventSink. It would be great if the
book also explains its code samples so that I've the chance to understand or
maybe modify it in a way I can use it. If the book is written in non too
complex english, it would be perfect - you probably already realized that
I'm not an English native.

Thanx

Dennis Dannecker

2. Upgrade from Standard to Enterprise

3. Getting started with Exchange Event Scripting

4. Content-class question

5. Exchange SDK and Getting started

6. Mailbox Maint

7. Getting started with Forms in Exchange

8. Migrating from 1 server to 2 servers

9. getting started understanding exchange and active directory

10. Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

11. Getting Started - need advice

12. Getting Started with Exchange

13. Getting started