Relaying problem

Post by nazarma » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi, i need help. Why this message appear after sending internet email. "550
Relaying is Prohibited". Pls Advise.

tq

Relaying problem

What mail client is used to send mail?

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

1. Mail Relay problem, not able to close them even with sp3 and exchange relay solution

Hello,

I have a Exchange 5.5 server in my public segment. I have sp 3 installed. I
use ms proxy client to connect to my exchange server to get my mail.
I'm not able to close my server for relaying. I have read the solutions on
the support site of microsoft, but this is no solution for me.

I called my provider, and even they don't know a solution for me....

Does anyone have a suggestion what this might be?

regards,

Rene van Steenwijk

2. 8-Bit Mime Support

3. Big Problem -- Exchange 2K Relay Problem ********

4. smtp gutchas

5. smtp-server - relayed problem

6. Can I disable attachments on exchange server 5.5 ???

7. OWA & Relay problem

8. Missing messages in "shared" mailbox...

9. relay problems

10. Relay problems !!

11. Relay Problem

12. MSExchange 5.5 / Relay problem