Where is "Why PST = BAD""

Post by William Lefkovic » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:00:00

FAQ's:
www.exchangefaq.org  host:  Paul Robichaux, author of Managing Microsoft
Exchange Server
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm host: Andy Webb of
Simpler-Webb

Why PST=BAD is an appendix to the Exchange faq at www.swinc.com

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+

Quote:> There's a web site somewhere with Exchange info including FAQs and other
> things that has a slightly lighthearted note with something like the above
> title.

> I've lost track of where this site is.  Can anyone prod my memory?

> Trevor Lawrence
> School of Computing
> University of Canberra

Where is "Why PST = BAD""

Post by Trevor Lawrenc » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:37:50

There's a web site somewhere with Exchange info including FAQs and other
things that has a slightly lighthearted note with something like the above
title.

I've lost track of where this site is.  Can anyone prod my memory?

Trevor Lawrence
School of Computing
University of Canberra

Where is "Why PST = BAD""

Post by Trevor Lawrenc » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:47:27

Wonderful.

You've jogged the memory and it all comes flooding back!  swinc is the place
I had in mind.  As soon as that site is reachable again from here I'll be
under way.  (At least I presume it is a temporary unreachable)

Trevor

> FAQ's:
> www.exchangefaq.org  host:  Paul Robichaux, author of Managing Microsoft
> Exchange Server
> http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm host: Andy Webb of
> Simpler-Webb

> Why PST=BAD is an appendix to the Exchange faq at www.swinc.com

> William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+

> > There's a web site somewhere with Exchange info including FAQs and other
> > things that has a slightly lighthearted note with something like the
above
> > title.

> > I've lost track of where this site is.  Can anyone prod my memory?

> > Trevor Lawrence
> > School of Computing
> > University of Canberra

Where is "Why PST = BAD""

Post by Chris Schar » Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:00

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:47:27 +1000, "Trevor Lawrence"

>swinc is the place
>I had in mind.  As soon as that site is reachable again from here I'll be
>under way.  (At least I presume it is a temporary unreachable)

SWB was having "issues" apparently. Should be working now.

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. Which port to open for EXchange to communicate with clients

3. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

4. REPORTS: ?How can do them?

5. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

6. Is it possible to restore public folder after catastrophe?

7. I am so "MAD.EXE"

8. Can exchange 5.5 be installed on BDC before promoting it to PDC.

9. "Database Engine Found a Bad Page"

10. Force replication of "bad" mailbox

11. IMC managment of "bad" messages

12. How do I receive "bad" mail