NT/ Exchange based Listserv software ?

Post by Elliot Ro » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

Does any one know of any NT or Exchange based mailer / list server
software for customer foucused direct mailings ?

tx

NT/ Exchange based Listserv software ?

Post by Clint Schroede » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

There is a utility on the Resource Kit that does this.

I think it is listsrv.exe or somthing.

Clint Schroeder, MCP

Quote:> Hi All,

Post by Shadwell, Scot » Wed, 23 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> There is a utility on the Resource Kit that does this.

> I think it is listsrv.exe or somthing.

> Clint Schroeder, MCP

> > Hi All,

> > Does any one know of any NT or Exchange based mailer / list server
> > software for customer foucused direct mailings ?

> > tx

Do you happen to recall which resource kit? I get the monthly technet
CDs and could not find it on any of them.

Thanks,

Scott Shadwell

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Wed, 23 Feb 2000 04:00:00

>> There is a utility on the Resource Kit that does this.

>> I think it is listsrv.exe or somthing.

>> Clint Schroeder, MCP

>> > Hi All,

>> > Does any one know of any NT or Exchange based mailer / list server
>> > software for customer foucused direct mailings ?

>> > tx

>Do you happen to recall which resource kit? I get the monthly technet
>CDs and could not find it on any of them.

There is a sort of mailing list solution on BORK 2 I believe, but I
don't know of anyone who has actually gotten it to work. A couple of
3rd party products are mentioned in the Exchange FAQ.

Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant
Simpler-Webb, Inc.
http://www.swinc.com
<ROT13 for SMTP address>

NT/ Exchange based Listserv software ?

Post by Phil Grimp » Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I have been using Reddfish ListServ and it works great. The URL is:
www.reddfish.co.nz Let me now if you have any problems. It's an excellent
product and downloadable from their website.

Phil Grimpo

Director of Multimedia

Quote:> Hi All,