Event:ID 8213 and Error number 0x80090005

Event:ID 8213 and Error number 0x80090005

Post by Berndt, Achi » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:08:44

Hello,

I have since some days this error
message in my log file:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8213
machine computername . The error number is 0x80090005.

what is the reason for this error message?

regards
Achim

Event:ID 8213 and Error number 0x80090005

Post by Berndt, Achi » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:07:43

Hello,

this error messages appears after I have made
an setup /disasterrecovery -> restore the database
-> all is ok.
the only things are the error messages intself and
in the registry is no Key for MSExchangePublish.
Can I write it in the registry?
What happen if I would do that?

regards

Quote:> Hello,

> I have since some days this error
> message in my log file:

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 8213
> machine computername . The error number is 0x80090005.

> what is the reason for this error message?

> regards
> Achim

Event:ID 8213 and Error number 0x80090005

Post by St├ęphane Greff » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:52:36

We are in the same situation, having restored our databases. The error
message is identical and the registry key is also absent. There seems
to be no answer to that problem yet from MS.

Do your stores mount automatically at server boot-up, or do you need
to mount them manually?

Event:ID 8213 and Error number 0x80090005

Post by Berndt, Achi » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:39:25

Hi,

I don`t no why do you ask this, but we
start it automatically.

regards

Quote:> We are in the same situation, having restored our databases. The error
> message is identical and the registry key is also absent. There seems
> to be no answer to that problem yet from MS.

> Do your stores mount automatically at server boot-up, or do you need
> to mount them manually?

1. event 8213 error 0x80090005

Hi,

I have the following error filling up my logs...
System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine
FS_ADMIN. The error number is 0x80090005.

I have search these boards and found that there are a few people also
experiencing this problem.
This key (msfbpublish) does not exist, and it does not seem to be
affecting exchange at all.
This error started showing up after I rebuilt my exchange server. We
did the disaster recovery rebuild.

I am running Exchange 2k server on Windows 2k Server.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Jen

2. Query ! - Exchange Server Rules - not fully working

3. Error event ID 8213, 8206, 8241, 8239

4. 3 different outbound mail failure messages

5. error Event ID:13005, insufficient number of client access number

6. Seeing other mailboxes

7. event id 8213

8. Need to change client profiles after upgrade ?

9. Event ID 8213

10. Event ID 8213....HELP!!!

11. MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID 8213

12. Event ID: 8213

13. Event ID 8213 - system attendant service failed to create session for vurtual machine (0xc007052e)