MEC2000 Post-Conference CD - never received it

MEC2000 Post-Conference CD - never received it

Post by Greg Johnso » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:53:05

Hi all,

Does anybody have a good point of contact for the MEC2000 Post-Conference
CD?  Both my co-worker and I attended the conference, but neither of us
received copies of the CD.  I've searched the Microsoft web pages for
contact information, emailed all the addresses I could find on those web
pages, and even talked with our last PSS representive and TAM...no luck.
The PSS guy did offer to track down specific presentations from the list on
the MEC2000 web page, but I figured that would be a waste of his time since
the post-conference CD should contain them all.

I know a lot of the information on the CDs may be outdated by now, but I'd
still like them for archival purposes.

If you don't want to respond to the newsgroup, you can email me directly at

Thanks,

Greg
Marshall Space Flight Center
Huntsville, AL

1. MEC2000 Post-Conference CD - never received it

[...]

2. no logon

3. Post SP2 OWA prompts for Outlook CD

4. Can't change service account

5. Installing additional MEC2000 into existing organization.

6. Event ID's 681 & 529 OWA from Windows 98 to 2000 Server

7. E2K Conference Server/Conference Client question

8. How to do it?

9. My conference server refers to the wrong server when i select Join Conference

10. One Post Office cannot send/receive strictly to/from AOL

11. Mail not received from web form post

12. Public Folders Receive Internet E-mail as a Post

13. Email enabled public folder receiving mails in POST format